Leave the chores to us!
After 11 years working in childbirth and family support services, I see first hand the overwhelm modern families experience as they try to ‘do it all.’ Quality of life and family time are invaluable, which today means making the smart choice to outsource tasks like house cleaning to the trusted team at Tidy Village Cleaning.
Maybe you have 4 kids vying for your attention, or maybe you are retired and want to be outside soaking up all the Cascade region has to offer. Tidy Village can provide that slice of free time so that when you are at home it is clean and ready for you to enjoy it!
You may only need a seasonal deep clean, or prefer some help on a regular basis keeping up with it all. No matter the schedule, we know the value of your time and provide compassionate and trustworthy staff to tend to your space so you can tend to your life!
Your time and energy are valuable. You deserve to spend it on the people and things that bring you joy – Leave the chores to us!
What you get:
Our cleaning services are available on a weekly, bi-weekly (every other week), or monthly basis. Or as one-time / occasional cleanings.
General/Maintenance Cleaning Includes:
- Dusting all: cobwebs, ceiling fans, window sills, baseboards, pictures and knick-knacks, lampshades, moldings/woodwork, furniture
- Light dust of blinds
- Top of Fridge
- Outside of Appliances
- Countertops & backsplashes
- All sinks
- Tubs/showers & tile
- Bathroom counters and fixtures
- Wastebaskets emptied and relined
- Stairs vacuumed
Top-to-Bottom deep clean includes all “General cleaning” plus:
- Blinds wet dusted
- Doors and door frames washed
- Kitchen Cabinets and drawer faces washed (top to bottom) Bathroom Cabinets and drawer faces washed (top to bottom)
- Window sills washed
- Baseboards washed
- Light fixtures washed (in place)
- Carpet edges vacuumed (crevice tool)
- Special attention to build-up in kitchen, bathrooms
- High traffic areas of walls washed
- Doorknobs and light switches wiped
- Lower air return/heat vents washed